5 Jun 2019
Highlights of month: Metron 5D Integrated handlebar
Metron 5D Integrated handlebar, the stiffest and most aero integrated handlebar and stem system. Mixing aerodynamics and ergonomics, the unique shape includes our Aero-Ergo central section. With a slight rise from the stem clamp and a 10 degree forward bend, the 5D accommodates the natural position of your arms for more comfort and easier breathing, while the wing-like shape of the bar top aids aerodynamics. Reinforced carbon fiber construction gives a great strength-to-weight ratio. The 5D features internal cable routing, with guides that accommodate wiring for electronic shifting.
Developed with the expertise and feedback of Pro riders, Metron 5D will be protagonist during the next Tour de France sprints with the leader of Jumbo-Visma Dylan Groenewegen, and now all cycling enthusiasts can enjoy this high-tech product with top-of-the-line features.
- Continuous carbon composite construction
- Aero-Ergo flat-top riser central section follows the natural arc of the arms with a 10-degree forward bend for more ergonomic climbing position and easier breathing
- Cable groove compatible with new Di2 systems w/ larger internal cable tunnel
- Reinforced and textured lever area
- Stem angle: -6°
- Color: UD carbon finish
- Color graphic options: gray
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- Includes: Standard computer mount, Garmin computer mount, Spacers kit, Carbon top cap, Compression device and Junction box cover
From 396 g to 430.5 g, depending on sizes.
About Metron range:
Metron is the Vision fastest and most aerodynamic model line, for the competitor who rides without compromise and demands every watt and gram advantage to have fastest bike possible. You will find Metron components at the top level of professional road racing and triathlon racing, giving the ahletes the competitive edge to win.